Show your website visitors who you are – not just what you look like.
Every professional needs a headshot – a photo taken by a professional photographer for use on their website, LinkedIn profile or in proposals. If you want to stand out from the crowd, you should tell your story with a video headshot.
Why a Video Headshot?
People love to watch video online – it helps us to connect with the person in the video and gather clues about their personality, professionalism, sense of humor, etc. A photo and some words doesn’t convey nearly the level of information that a video does. If you’re in a business where your clients need to know, like and trust you, then video is the answer.
Video headshots can be placed on your website’s About page, your LinkedIn profile or your YouTube account. These are all places for you to tell your story – reveal why you are so excited about your business – and connect to your audience. It’s your opportunity to tell your audience why you are the perfect person to solve their problems. Your About page and LinkedIn Profile probably have a professional headshot showing what you look like – but a video can show your visitors who you are – and help them determine if they want to work with you (or equally important – if they are not a good fit.)
What’s included in the basic package: ($399 for a limited time)
- A 30 to 90 second long video of you speaking directly to your website visitor.
- A professional video with a white or black background.
- 2-3 headshot photos
- A 30 minute phone call to prepare prior to the recording day, including direction on preparing your script.
- Up to 90 minutes with a professional videographer recording your video in my SE Portland home studio.
- A teleprompter if you’d like to read your script, or verbal prompts if you prefer to be more fluid (you’ll need to prepare a script in advance with either method.)
- Up to 20 words or your logo on screen.
- Professional editing with one opportunity to request changes.
- Directions for embedding the video into your website.
Schedule your shoot now and you can have a video headshot in as soon as one week.
Watch a sample video from Portland coach Jessica J Williams:
And here’s me in my Video Headshot:
What can be added to the basic package for an additional fee?
- Background music
- Additional editing beyond first round of requests
- Hair and makeup
- Recording or editing B-roll
- Animation and graphics
- Uploading and Optimizing on YouTube or Vimeo
- Recording on-location instead of in my studio
- Recording outside the Portland, OR area.